We all have something to give whether time, money, stuff, encouragement, resources, knowledge etc. Giving takes all of us.
“Whatever you give is acceptable if you give it eagerly. And give according to what you have, not what you don’t have.” – 2 Corinthians 8:12 (NLT)
Meet some of the businesses and churches that helped Grace Klein Community love on Birmingham during this holiday season through Christmas Gift Drives, Coat Drives, Thanksgiving/Holiday Drives, financial contributions etc.
- a2 Church
- Oak Crest Construction, Inc.
- Middle Schoolers Unite of Birmingham
- Selective Management Services
- The Church at Brook Hills Students
- Reli Title
- Precision Chiropractic
- Dr. David C. Todd Chiropractic
- Crutchfield and Graves
- Dawson Memorial Baptist Church (small group)
- Asbury United Methodist Church (ladies group)
- Pie Five Pizza
- Alabama Chapter of the Risk and Insurance Management Society
- Galleria Woods Retirement Home
Grace Klein Community was also selected as APH Radio’s charity of the month for December. They provided free advertising and promotion of Grace Klein Community, and a financial contribution! On December 13, 2016, APH Radio reported remotely from our annual Christmas Party/Gift Drive at Pie Five Pizza.
Thank you to all individuals, business and church partners who contributed in various ways to help Grace Klein Community love on many adults and children this Christmas.