Renowned – famous, celebrated, well known, well thought of.
“But whoever loves God is known by God.” – 1 Corinthians 8:3
“This is my friend Randy. He has faced some hard times in his life and needs a little helping hand. He has made it clear he does NOT want a handout. His sweet spirit and wonderful smile are what you notice when you see him. He currently resides near Shipley Do-Nuts in Hoover and makes everyone’s morning when he tells you ‘good morning.’ Randy is a former electrician and did painting and some home renovation. He needs help. He has had to move out of where he was living and is back to living on the streets. He is adamant about wanting to work. We are God’s children and He loves us all… can we please rally together to find something for one of the HANDS DOWN, most sweetest souls on this planet…” – Tiffany Sutton
Randy does not want a “handout” so he is willing to be a part of the Grace Klein Community Assistance Program. Funds given will help him with real needs such as a haircut, clothing, food, shelter, transportation, etc. For every $10 of help he receives, he will be able to “give back” time and volunteerism to “pay back” the assistance. Every dollar given will be used to pay for his needs directly to the third party vendors and no money will be given to him directly.
Would you like to be a part of Randy’s story? To remind him that he is valuable and that God loves him big!
- Pray for Randy that God will blow his mind at the way God will provide.
- Give through Grace Klein Community as all donations will be 100% tax-deductible
- Online via www.gracekleincommunity.com/donate Memo: Randy
- Or via mail: Grace Klein Community, Inc. 1678 Montgomery Hwy #104, Birmingham, AL 35216 Memo: Randy
- Have leads on a vehicle or have a vehicle to donate, please email email@example.com
- If hiring, please let us know if he can apply. Locations in Hoover area would be a great fit right now.
“But, as it is written, “what no eye has seen, nor ear heard, nor the heart of man imagined, what God has prepared for those who love him”— these things God has revealed to us through the Spirit. For the Spirit searches everything, even the depths of God.” – 1 Corinthians 2:9-10