Ways to Serve
Love. Serve. Share. Repeat.
We currently have 7 programs running which provide a SAFE way to help others in this time of desperate need:
#1 – Food Distribution: Drive-Thru Sites
- Direct drive-thru traffic
- Continuous disinfecting of facilities
- Unload, move and organize food supplies
- Package food into boxes for distribution
- Distribute food to people via distribution drive-thru’s
#2 – Food Distribution: Distribution Center
- Loading and unloading of trucks
- Lifting boxes of food
- Moving empty pallets etc.
#3 – Food Distribution: Hubs
- Package food in bulk delivery for Distribution Centers
- Load trucks for delivery to Distribution Centers
#4 – Meals for Families
- There is frequent need to put a meal on the table tonight for a family.
- When you provide frozen meals it enables us to immediately help a family or individual in urgent need.
#5 – Delivery Drivers
- We are in need of volunteers to deliver food boxes to “high risk” families and individuals.
- “High risk” means the food recipient is home bound, for any number of reasons and unable to get to the food they need.
#6 – Chick-Fil-A Box Pick Up
- We are using hundreds of boxes a week (sometimes a day!) in our food distribution efforts. We have contacted local Chick-Fil-A locations, asking they save us boxes we can pick up. We can go every day to the ones listed below (well, except Sunday, LOL!). Please sign up as often as you can to help us connect our resources to our need.
#7 – House on the Hill Maintenance
- “The House on the Hill” is used to equip and empower women to thrive through an intimate relationship with Jesus, to connect resources for jobs, childcare, tangible needs and groceries, to find healing from their pain and forgiveness towards men/family relationships etc. to grow in trusting others, and to learn their gifts and abilities so they can also contribute to the lives of others.
- We need up to 8 volunteers that would be interested in doing some light cleaning and some yard maintenance to help to maintain the inside & the gorgeous outside yard.
Thank you for having a heart for serving! Please email email@example.com with questions.